Dear Missus Bin Dear Missus Bin

What a refreshingly different "game". I felt pretty passive at first, and had an idea of where this was going. However, the replay gave me chills. Perfectly creepy and lovely concept.

Bubble Shooter Fruits Bubble Shooter Fruits

You can never fail with bubble shooter game. It's addictive with smooth transitions of difficulty from level to level. I love the music selection. It gives it a retro feel and makes the game entertaining. The art is cute, and everything is straight forward. All in all, gameplay is 5/5 minus .5 for originality.

Zombie Playtime Zombie Playtime

The idea is good and it's fun, but the controls weren't specified and there's no way to go back to the menu or pause.

The West Wing: Night one The West Wing: Night one

*you're
Jk. Good game and story. I love the detailed descriptions and art.

beowolf666 responds:

Thank you and thanks for playing.

A Temple Of Two Worlds A Temple Of Two Worlds

Dialogue is a little long, but not bad.

FruitLand FruitLand

Cool puzzle game with a pretty original idea. Amazing graphics and lots of fun!

Magic Well Magic Well

A cute, fast-paced, and very straight forward game. It's really addicting. Love it!

Supermarket Rage Supermarket Rage

Not bad. The controls are kind of hard, and it tends to slide off at times. Other than that, good game. Just needs minor adjustments.

meikamandolino responds:

Greeting, Rahatul! We are pleased to hear you liked it that much. :)
Because this game became more popular than we ever expected, so we have thought to develop it a bit further with our team.

Oh and what comes to sliding... Did your character slide off the play area or didn't you like the over waxed floor ;D

Idle Farmer Idle Farmer

I love these types of games, and this one is amazing. I love how you can even get a wife in this. It's purely addictive, and lots of fun to play!

Bacoi Bacoi

Not bad. Very addictive puzzle game. Graphics aren't too great. I kind of wish there was a start-up menu, or at least a tutorial. I like to save games like this because it gets challenging each time. Other than that, good game.

ss1986 responds: